PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Terms of website use
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by California law in US, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
Loverscare.com (the "Website") is published and maintained by AUSCO, INC. ("AUSCO", the "COMPANY", "We", "Us")
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Term of Payment
1. We accept most major credit/debit card Visa, Master, American Express, Discover.
2. We charge only the amount that reflects on the invoice.
3. All invoices are paid in advanced prior shipping label is issued.
4. When you make a purchase, you are authorized Ausco Inc Lover's Care to charge you for such transaction. We may need to request additional information related to your transaction such as 4 last digits of credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing verification and notification (such information, "Payment Information"). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment methods represented by any such Payment Information. When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to only the gateway payment company so they can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). You might need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
Opened products are non-returnable. All returned unopened products will be accepted within 7 days counting from products arrived. Customer(s) will be responsible for all retuning expenses, including 10% restocking fee. The products that customer(s) (especially vendors) ordered and wanted Us to temporarily keep inside our warehouse will be counted 7 days from the invoice date, and no restocking fee charge. No refund, store credit will be retained.
For resellers, the trial period is extended from 7 days to 30 days only for cosmetics.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to oursite
Viruses, hackingandother offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from oursite
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The law of California, US will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
The Ausco logo is a US registered trade mark of AUSCO, INC.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.